www.natelindia.com ("website") and Kansiva Associates, a mobile app are operated by Kansiva Associates., a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 (hereinafter, referred to as “Company” or “We” or “Us” or “Kansiva Associates”) with registered office address as Vijay Garden Jasmine CHS Ltd., Bldg. No 7, Shop No 3, Kavesar, G.B. Road, Thane - 400615. The domain name and the mobile application are collectively referred to as “Website” (or Kansiva Associates or “ We” or “Us” or “Our”).
Payments, Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Natelindia is an intermediary connecting the User with the HCPs. Once a service has been booked and a consultation has been initiated, no cancellations can be done by the User, and no refunds will be made, except:
- 1. when the HCP requests Natelindia to cancel the order or make a partial or total refund, or
- 2. the doctor is not available for a phone consultation per the time/day booked and the User has not consulted the doctor subsequently before claiming a refund. After starting a session, you cannot terminate or cancel the session in between and seek a refund.
- 3. the Company at its sole discretion permits a refund of the full or partial amount. A User may submit a claim for a refund by emailing Us at firstname.lastname@example.org, providing a clear and specific reason for the refund request and exact terms that have been violated. All refund requests must be received within 3 days of the purchase.
- Refunds will be processed within 5 working days and will be credited back to the user using the same mode of payment that was used by the User to make the payment.